In order to open our ramen bars again we’re making sure we’re doing it right, and that means safely. Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our team and guests so we’ve got a couple of changes coming:
1. Before entering Bone Daddies we’re asking everyone to register through our WiFi to provide Track & Trace information.
2. Hand sanitiser stations will be set up throughout and we encourage everyone to use them.
3. Physical distancing will be enforced and outlined throughout the ramen bar.
4. We’re limiting the number of guests to ensure we can uphold physical distancing.
5. Our teams will be hand washing every 15 minutes or when switching between tools.
6. All utensils and condiments will be provided on an individual guest basis.
7. All menus will be disposable and discarded after every use.
8. The front of house team will all be required to wear face masks.
9. We will only be taking contactless and cashless payments.
Our team has also been through thorough safety retraining on all of our processes to ensure we never let our safety guard down. We’re also introducing health and wellness checks for them before every shift, to make sure they are well, safe and happy.
Thank you again for supporting us, it means a great deal and we cannot wait to have you back soon.